Workplace Well-being Pogram
Our program is designed to help people build and maintain a work – life balance while retaining a calm and contented mind.
With today’s fast-paced working lifestyle, we are becoming accustomed to stress, anxiety & mental discomfort. Many of us are not able to fully live in the present moment due to constantly thinking of past events or speculating about what may possibly take place in the future. This imbalance can negatively affect not only an individual’s home life but also their working life as well. As you know that couses decrease in work efficiency, irritation, disharmony and general unhappiness.
On the other hand, when we are able to maintain a balanced, positive and happy mind our experience at work is better, we have a more positive influence to our work coleagues, and bring more joy & effectiveness into our daily duties.
Our program is designed to improve concentration, focus, communication, harmony, peace of mind and well-being in your workplace.
Our talks for companies and organisations help employees to:
- understand stress, anxiety, frustration and self-inflicted expectations & how to effectively deal with them
- improve focus, communication, peace of mind and well-being
- attain inner calm and mental peace
- improve the balance in quality of life between the home and the workplace
- acquire tools and practices that will allow you to integrate these principles into your daily life.
We are happy to come and visit your workplace or venue.
Series of four worhshops covers following subjects:
- Infroduction to Meditation & Mindfulness – essential tools for 21st century employee
- How to reduce stress & anxiety at work – staying calm in the face of adversity
- Meditations for focus & concentrarion – how to bring joy and become effective at work
- How to manage work-life balance – a practical advice & tools for a calm mind
Each of the four workshops lasts preferably 1½ hours, and in any case no less than 1 hour.
Workshops may be scheduled at any time of the working day, including lunchtime.
A conference or presentation room or lecture theatre is best. The teacher will sit in a chair facing the participants, who will also be sitting in chairs. Class size can be anywhere from 5 to 30 or more.
Individual workshops cost £250 each.
If your company is a registered charity we would ask for a donation to cover our travel cost.
Please call us on 0116 262 0317 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org