One of the most powerful ways to experience the Buddhist way of life is by becoming part of a residential spiritual community like that of KMC Nagarjuna Leicester. If you wish to live somewhere that is peaceful and harmonious this could be your ideal location, we have an international community who live and work together in harmony.
Applications are welcome from people interested in staying for just a few months, as well as those seeking to make a longer term commitment to their spiritual life.
– Deepen your experience of Spiritual life
– Be a part of a thriving Spiritual community
– Find a meaningful life in working to benefit others
– Help Kadam Dharma flourish
Every resident attends a weekly meditation class and helps with the day-to-day running of Nagarjuna Leicester KMC and events.
- Stunning modern city centre Dharma Centre
- Located in the heart of the city in the beautiful conservation area
- 80 minutes by train to London and excellent public transport links
- Close to London airports
- 120 seater meditation room with a beautiful shrine
Access to full programme of teachings and art courses at Leicester or Kelmarsh Kadampa Meditation Centres with Resident Teachers Kadam Chris Heyes or with Resident Teacher and U.K. National Spiritual Director Kadam Bridget Heyes.
stylish new development
3 modern en-suite rooms
3 smart en-suite rooms with kitchenette
4 studio apartments with fully fitted kitchen
If you are interested in coming to live at Nagarjuna Centre, please contact the Admin Director: email@example.com