Nagarjuna Kadampa Meditation Centre Leicester
17 Guildhall Lane, LE1 5FQ, Leicester (just behind Leicester Cathedral)
Please be aware we have put in place all the safety precautions possible to keep you safe:
All our classes take place in our large meditation room with a maximum of 21 people attending, following the Government COVID-19 guidelines for Places of Worship:
- Seating is spaced 1m+ apart
- Masks must be worn in the building – please remember to bring a face covering with you.
- Hand-sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the meditation room
- No talking, singing or chanting in the meditation room apart from the teaching
- At the end of each class, all touch areas are cleaned and sanitised
If you are late or miss the class do not worry, you are able to view a replay for up to 5 days. When you book, you will receive a confirmation email containing links to watch the teachings; remember to check your junk mail folder if you don’t see this email right away, and contact us if necessary. Keep your confirmation email, and follow the links it contains when it is time for the teachings.
If you are a member, you do not need to book here: find the link for the class in the members’ area.
By making this booking you are accepting the Terms and Conditions